Re: [NTLK] My First Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 11:40:36 PDT

On 16/09/02 13:54, "scOtty Technoir" <tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hmmmm... No idea. I haven't used an OMP in quite a long time...

-Laurent.

elder days n.: The heroic age of hackerdom (roughly, pre-1980); the era of
the PDP-10, TECO, ITS, and the ARPANET. This term has been rather
consciously adopted from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy epic "The Lord of the
Rings". Compare Iron Age; see also elvish and Great Worm.