Re: [NTLK] Battery tray for MP2k, specialized application

From: Marco Mailand (m_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 08:11:02 PDT

> 2. ...Is there an application out there that will simply reverse all the
> pixels on my Newton? If so, where might I find it/buy it?
I'm not aware of such an application and doubt that it exist and that it
would improve the readability. There's another hardware solution which is
probably very hard to realize: By turning the polarization filter about 90
degrees all LCD displays get inversed. Unfortunately the pol filter is glued
onto the display glass and removing it would probably break the display. You
might get in touch with Calvin Grier (?) who worked on a display remake and
get in direct touch with the supplier. These guys should be in Switzerland
but I couldn't find out their address up until now and got no response at
all. The manufacturer can certainly cut a special dimensioned pol filter
with different orientation but it will cost certainly something.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse
Marco Mailand