Re: [NTLK] portable stand for a 2100?

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 17:33:09 PDT

I am thinking of making one out fo some wood for my 130 and 2100, not
sure yet how I want to make it, whether or not to be made so it can be
adjusted. So hold on folks, I got a nice cabin that will be fine for me
to catch up on alot of my projects. Winter will make it just right as
well.
On Sunday, September 15, 2002, at 08:14 PM, Philip Halsey wrote:

> Has anyone come up with a good portable stand for the 2100 that holds
> it up at a, say, 60 degree or so angle? I'm looking for something I
> can take to my office and then home in my briefcase. Thanks for your
> input!
>
> Phil Halsey
> Ida, MI
>
> --
> Read the Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

Enforonment: fr. Latin, cranium flatulatus, a Brain Fart.