Re: [NTLK] GEM eBay comments

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 13:47:28 PDT

>Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:18:22 -0500 (EST)
>From: Jeff Sheldon <jeff_at_jurai.net>

>When did GEM start writing these hilarious eBay descriptions?

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=13791582532100 for less than 30 bucks, who would have thought!

*g*
A 2100 for less than 30 bucks, who would have thought!
Could we have this in Europe as well? Please? I mean, at this price,
you could tile your bathroom with them, doodlewall(tm), including
melody-making by setting up different alert-sounds in short delay, or
place them all around the house, equip them all with WLAN, set one up
as a server, pass them out to the occasional boy/girlscout at the
door for a pack of cookies, artsy types could even paint and arrange
them in a Warholesque manner... all that, you just have to be in the
US, thank you import tax...

Oliver :)

--
Macintosh: for Productivity