Re: [NTLK] i go this in the mail...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 03:36:40 PDT

on 14-09-2002 1:16, eroadies_at_mindspring.com at eroadies_at_mindspring.com
wrote:

> The keynote is at the following link at time index 32:18
> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/seybold_02/
>
> Sounds kinda like a stutter of Newton as in new-newton when I listened to it,
> especially in the context of what he is saying (the source of inkwell).

What I liked is that at least somebody high up at Apple (admittedly not SJ)
is caught stating in public that 'the handwriting on the Newton is still the
best handwriting recognition today'

As for the New Newton, I think he's stuttering too, but could be a slip of
the tongue as well, let the rumors begin ;-)

Robert Benschop