Re: [NTLK] Overlord nice but give me one more thing

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 00:55:06 PDT

on 9/10/02 3:09 PM, rminton_at_commscope.com at rminton_at_commscope.com wrote:

> I installed Overlord and have been pretty pleased with it. Since I'm an
> engineer I have a commitment to find something that has to be improved ; )
> I would like it even more if you would go directly to the displayed date in
> the Dates display when you tap on it in the overview. It currently beeps
> and sits there looking at you.

If it's beeping, it's beeping because it's unable to do what you are
asking--go to the tapped date. This should work. It works on my copy of
Overlord. You must have a problem somewhere. Are you using a third-party
Dates enhancer? Maybe it's interfering. I use Action Names, and I have no
problem...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland