[NTLK] i got this in the mail...

From: mr monk (monk_at_fuse.net)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 15:47:50 PDT

Date: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:14:37 PM US/Eastern
To: rumors_at_macosrumors.com
Subject: The new Newton
Check out the Phil Schiller keynote at Seybold time index 00.33:46.00
correct
me if I'm wrong, but he says the new Newton, then he seems to take a
pause, as
if he just make a mistake in the presentation. I think this is the first
time
any one has documented a top Apple exec speaking about a new Newton.
In a copy of the keynote we viewed, the time indexing appeared to be
different
from the one Aharon must have seen (our version was of extraordinarily
low
quality, and the audio hard to understand in some parts -- oh the joys of
RealMedia), but we did see something similar to what Aharon describes.
We're
very curious about what anyone who may have been at the keynote or can
view a
higher-quality video thinks about this....does it look like Phil really
made a
Freudian slip of sorts, or was it just an innocent mistake?