Re: [NTLK] D-Link DWL-650 Wireless 802.11b PC Card for $39.99

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 11:56:15 PDT

I went to my local OfficeMax (with this email printed out) and the
manager looked in the
computer and said this card was priced at $89.99.
Them he looked at my email and said he would honor the price.
Unfortunately, there were none in stock, 50 bucks is the minimum special
order.

Thought I'd let those interested know what went down.

Greg