Re: [NTLK] the "I am a newton" Macintalk example

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 20:21:08 PDT

Well, I don't have it listed, but if you go to:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/vox.txt
you can grab the file browsing with your Newt and save
it to your notepad.
It's ready to go.
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Brian <bmcewen_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> I've been trying to find the page that has the
> tokenized "I am a
> newton" Macintalk paragraph that works with the
> newton's
> text-to-speech.
>
> Searching google or the list archives hasn't worked
> well 'cos mostly
> all I remember is the "I am a newton" part; and
> short words get
> ignored by the search engines.
>
> Does someone who recalls the location post the URL?
>
> I've been asked about my Newton one too many times
> :) might as well
> let it do the talking.

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party