Re: [NTLK] Simple Mail

From: dynstatic_at_warpmail.net
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 12:59:36 PDT

I still have not gotten this to work properly. All items in my in box
show up under the date as "text" for the title. I've emailed Simon
about it but i don't expect a quick reply. Also someone else on this
list had the exact same problem and I don't know if he got it fixed
either. I would really like to use SImpleMail... I have tried it with
all pkgs loaded and with only Text Stationary and Simplemail. Either
way it's the same result. Titles of "text" on all my emails.

Some more help would be appreciated.
Justin

--
Please don't use http://fastmail.fm