Re: [NTLK] 802.11/WLAN and DHCP -> Configs?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 11:47:03 PDT

I'm not sure you can lookup the IP address that was given by the DHCP
server. And actually, I don't think it would help, since your problem
seems to be that the Newton is unable to reach the DHCP server, much
less receiving an address from it.

I don't know what to suggest. There is a problem obviously with your
network because I had a similar setup working. And I'm sure there are
others here on the list that use an ABS with an external router acting
as their DHCP server without any problem.

Sorry!

BTW, why are you also running a software Base Station?