Re: [NTLK] Moving Locked Packages & Memory Management

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 05:06:22 PDT

>> Well I'm trying to free up more internal memory space, but when I try to
>> move some big packages to the Card, I get the response "This icon can't be
>> filed because it is copy protected." I'm trying to move the big items, like
>> NIE, NIE modem & Serial Mod, EnRoute Core, EnRoute Internet, etc. with no
>> luck.
>
> You can also go to Extras > Storage and tap on one or more of the program
> stores such as Dates, Notes, Names, In/Out Items, etc. When the specified
> Storage window appears, tap the file folder button. This will allow you
> to file the contents of the store on your Card.
>
> g.

When I try to transfer to a memory card some of my storages items (different
from Dates, Names, In/Out) a message pops up saying that it can't be done
'cause the item is not the right kind.

Why?
Is there any way to avoid this and transfer the storage to a memory card?
(in time, I have EEUnProtect installed - this happens with storages not with
apps).

--lpetroni