Re: [NTLK] [OT] [att: Mac Gurus (ie Not Ed K)] Mac HD info

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 20:32:16 PDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 9/10/02 11:16 PM, the entity
known as scOtty Technoir transmitted the following from
tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com:

> thanks Woody et al. i think i realize the situation now. it would be easier
> if this drive had a jumper cap!! thanks to all again!
>
>>> scOtty T.

I've never tried to tempt fate by putting two drives at ID 0 (on two
different busses, of course). I'm pretty sure I've had other drives with
same IDs, just not ID 0.

- Eric.