[NTLK] iCal

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 14:03:20 PDT

I spent a fair bit of time this afternoon playing with iCal. It is a
very nice program, but very 1.0. It is EXTREMELY slow on my iMac/500.
And some interface elements don't seem to work as I expect, being a
Mac/Newton user. For example, I can't option-drag an event to make a
copy of it on another day. I can't "find" a group of events, and then
perform an action that applies to all of them. I cannot post all of my
calendars online as one calendar, or export them all as one file. And
lastly, I cannot drag an event to one of the calendars to move it.

That being said, the program is well organized and thought out, and
online posting is very cool for sharing info.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/jendra/stevehj