Re: [NTLK] e-mail and internet

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 13:15:54 PDT

So, what kind of connection are you using at work? Ethernet with an
Ethernet card in your MP? Did you create an internet setup specific to
your work place?

-Laurent.

mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com             Washington, DC,
USA
"Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs,
then they'd be algorithms."