Re: [NTLK] Audio Adapters and MP3s

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 04:42:19 PDT

> Hello.
>
> I've heard rumors there is someone selling audio adapters, is this true
> and if so, who? I'd be very interested.
>
> I'm also greatly interested in the MP3 players for Newton, however it
> seems that currently this is only possible for the Mac owners among us.
> Is it possible that this may change in the future? I only own Linux and
> Solaris boxes... I'm not fortunent enough to have a Mac.

    I suppose that was me. They look like this:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/a_dongle/audio_dongle.jpg

  For the MP3, if you have access to a PC, you can use my MP3Builder
project:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

  Look for "audio dongle" and "MP3Builder" in the archives for more
information:

http://marc.10east.com/?l=newtontalk&r=1&w=2

Daniel Padilla