Re: [NTLK] wavelan card voltages

From: scOtty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 17:16:14 PDT

don't sweat it. i've had the card in the newton before. upon insertion,
Newton will tell you it can't recognize the card-- unless you have the new
WaveLan driver installed, in which case the card will be correctly
identified. my newton has yet to explode. furthermore, perhaps foolishly, i
used to employ the Dlink card as a 'dummy card' in my old original Newton,
with no detrimental effects on it or the card.