Re: [NTLK] Where is public Wireless in Boston?

From: [bri cors] (bri_at_nerdtech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 20:44:00 PDT

I thought, however, that Hiroshi's wireless driver needed to know the
network name in order to work. Is this true?

Also, has anyone written any software to use with the Newt to do
war-walking/driving/etc with a wireless ethernet card?

Just curious... I'd like to see how far my networks reach in [and out]
of my building.

Thanks!