[NTLK] Where is public Wireless in Boston?

From: Deranian_at_att.net
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 13:39:03 PDT

Hello All-

I noticed someone on the list asking where in NYC he could
go hang out and be cool with this Wireless Newton. I have
the same question, but change locations to the
Boston/Cambridge area. Do any of your clever Newton
folks have a place in Boston where you can do you wireless
thing? Like while sipping your Mocha Grande at
Starbucks? ;-) Seriously though, I'd like to know if there
is a place. And a million thanks to Hiroshi for creating the
driver that has allowed us to untether from our desktops.
Three cheers to Hiroshi. By the way, I've been using my
Newton exclusively to run the financial and administrative
parts of my business since 1994, and several Newtons
later, we're still going strong!
-Dave

--
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.