Re: [NTLK] SCAVENGED -> Found Lucent WAVELan Silver...

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 09:51:34 PDT

According to the Driver Labo site, it's listed, now if it's v1 or v2,
who knows. (Probably v1). If you e-mail Hiroshi at ngc_at_ff.iij4u.or.jp he
will probably be able to get the information from you needed to add
support for the card to the next version of his driver. Yes, this
doesn't help now, but it may save you from buying another WiFi card.

Fred