Re: [NTLK] notes from the dark side...

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 07:35:01 PDT

Joel, couldn't agree more. I've acquired (through work) a Clie NR70 and a
Toshiba e740 (Pocket PC). Both are really cool in their own right, but as a
working journalist, neither do of the kind of note-taking and integrated
contact management that I've come to expect from my Newton, even after
serious efforts on my part to "challenge" the Newt with these new devices.

The Newton 2x00 remains the best handheld computer ever.

--Jesse