[NTLK] [announce] TON UPDATE

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 20:12:52 PDT

WHew....

This month ( a few days late) we have a nice update:

As usual another interview with a newton community Player.

Our Links page is rebuilt from the ground up , search it, add to it,=20
rate the sites !!

We have a mini-contest to celebrate our new host and domain.

The pop up quiz is dead!

A new monthly spot: Newton Hint o the month.

Newton Library is in archive only action. But you can still do your=20
amazon.com shopping by clicking on one of the books on our site first.=20=

(help support TON)

Newton Mall is gone also. We will develop a new vendor in good standing=20=

list in the near future.

We have a new set of clothes!!

Keep the Green=99
Rich