Re: [NTLK] notes from the dark side...

From: Jason Knight (burningchrome98_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 17:00:55 PDT

 I recently purchased a Toshiba e740 and love it. Built-in WiFi makes long
meetings tolerable. I can read .doc email attachments (some people will
never learn), follow links people send to me but most importantly get my
newtontalk list mail!

For me the newton is like having a classic car. I'd love to drive it to
work every day simply because it makes driving more enjoyable. But, for
various reasons I drive a Saturn instead. For my research, personal
interests or just for the plain fun of it I'll use my 2100. For work I'll
use the Toshiba only because it makes doing what I have to do easier.
Perhaps the best part of being "on the dark side" is that when I go on
vacation I take the newt and leave the Toshiba at home removing any
temptation to do work. Of course I do have the newt set up to get list
mail. I do have to remain somewhat connected. :)

my 2c.

-J