Re: [NTLK] Japanese (Hiragana, Katagana and Kanji)

From: Karen Boyette (tokimi_at_collapsar.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 13:27:41 PDT

Sam,

We'll take anything you're willing to make. There's seriously a lack of
this sort of thing for Newton and it's desperately needed by some of us.
If I can be of help (ie, testing or reference, etc) please contact me.
As for Jdic, I used it a bit while I was in Japan this summer until it
started to freeze when I looked up a word. The Newt would lock up and
require a reset. Do you know about this?

Karen