Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Cards

From: Radek & Gabina (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 09:00:33 PDT

Hi,
please check http://www.computer-show.com/ . They have 3com 3C589 for $8. I ordered there 2 ethernet cards and modems and they all work very well in my and friend's Newton.
Radek
P.S. Thanks somebody else on the list for giving the tip for this site.

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:38:13 -0500
Subject: [NTLK] Ethernet Cards
From: Brian Carstensen <reggie.lives_at_netzero.com>

Hello all. I have two Ethernet cards, but neither are on the supported
card list. :( One is a Megahertz XJAEM3336 and one is a Dell
3CCFE575CT-D by 3Com... I don't suppose there is any hope for these
cards having an Ethernet driver someplace, eh?

Anybody know where I can find a relatively cheap Farallon PN895? I
think it's the only thing eBay doesn't have. :(

- Brian