Re: [NTLK] Wanted: Someone in US to ship a Newton to Australia

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:52:09 PDT

NuShield's redirect service can help you. We have done this for many
Mr2ndHand purchasers overseas at our cost. Please contact me off list
when you have your deal set up.

>Can someone help me?
>
>I recently (stupidly) sold my last Newton as I thought I could live with my
>work-provided iCrap. I can't, and am looking for another Newton 2100. Having
>read the engaging banter about who to purchase from I have settled on Mr 2nd
>Hand. Problem is they don't ship outside the US.
>
>Is there anyone in the US who would be willing to receive a Newton and then
>send it on to Australia? I am more than happy to pay a small handling fee
>along with exact postage and can pay you via PayPal.
>
>Similarly if there is anyone out there who has a 2100 with a keyboard that
>they want to sell and are happy to dispatch to Aust then please feel free to
>email me off list.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Chris

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513