Re: [NTLK] [SURVEY] Gauge of Community Interest in Newton Movie Player

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 15:29:40 PDT

Hi,

    Count me in! I'd definitely be interested in being able take QT movies with me. Other than having proper importing apps/moviemaker for Newton is that we don't have the space for it.
Reason why I haven't turned my 2100 into a lo-fi iPod is because Paul's ATA driver isn't complete yet. We need huge amounts of space for a collection of MP3's, movies would take up way
more space. Once that problem is licked and we're all able to insert 5 GB PC Card hard drives into our Newts, making movies and carrying them on our Newts becomes way more practical and
actually doable.

Wishes, Dreams, Fantasies...Until then...

Later,
imagraphic