Re: [NTLK] question on mp3 playing

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 06:48:19 PDT

I'm here, just real busy at work(gotta pay for the Newts.). :-)

I have a AMP21K, runs good at 215-Mhz., I can download faster but I have =
to 'down-speed' otherwise the mp3's sound like they're on fastfoward.

The best way to improve playback is either play from 'internal store' or =
use a SRAM card-this card has an internal battery and is faster at =
transferring info.
Just like Ed-aka'NPDS @ 220 Mhz.-Kummel. :-D