Re: [NTLK] Will a AC adapter from a 120 work on 2100?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 10:57:07 PDT

Yes, the 120 adapter will work with your 2x00 message
pad. You will find, however, that it will take much
longer to charge the batteries (if you have
rechargeables that is)
As for your wireless adapter? I dunno, I suggest you
spend some time here:
http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm
to find out!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Paul <pcummin3_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have an old 120 with tons of stuff and just
> ordered a 2100 (upgrade 2000)
> will my AC adapter from my 120 work? One last thing
> will a CF type2
> (wireless) card work with an adapter? Thanks much in
> advance for your
> advice.
>
> Paul.

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party