Re: [NTLK] WEP on the wireless drivers

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 09:02:42 PDT

I use WEP encyrption on two different AirPort base stations with no
problems.

I'd check to make sure the letters in the key are all upper-case. Also, I
don't know if you're using OS 9 or OS X (or if the base station admin
software is different for each), but in OS X there's a button in the toolbar
of the config section that will give you your WEP hex key. It's labeled
"password".

Hope that helps--

--Jesse