Re: [NTLK] must have software

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 08:24:38 PDT

on 9/3/02 10:58 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

>> Hi every one!
>> i have been going through unna like mad looking for software
>>
>> does anyone have a collection thats good??
>> just for normal operation that is!
>
> Huh? What are you asking, actually? That's maybe a language thing, but I'm
> not sure I understand your question...

I'm guessing this is yet another "Hey everyone, what's your top 10 list?"
thread starting...

Actually, with all the newer Newt users coming on the list, I'm surprised we
haven't seen a lot more of the whole "What an embarrassment of riches! How
do I choose?" type of question.

- Eric.