Re: [NTLK] Jaguar and NCU?

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 17:28:21 PDT

Simon:

I've yet to get NCU to work under Classic in 10.2. If I reboot in 9.2,
I can get NCU to work without a hitch.

I have Appletalk enabled in X 10.2. When I start up NCU, it says "Could
not select an AppleTalk connection because AppleTalk is not active. To
make AppleTalk active, open Chooser from the Apple menu." When I go to
the Chooser, it starts by reminding me that I have to be connected to
an AppleTalk network. Then it says, "AppleTalk cannot be opened."
Another error message pops up, "To turn on AppleTalk, open Network
preferences and click AppleTalk." And, there is no longer a Network
Preferences control panel.

If you have any suggestions from your setup, I would appreciate
knowing. Thanks!

Patrick

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

A Message from Patrick Jendraszak