[NTLK] Trouble with Ethernet after installing WiFi?

From: Joe R. Richardson (joerr_at_eos.net)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 07:44:56 PDT

I installed Hiroshi's wonderful driver in my MP2100 and have been
enjoying the wonders of wireless. Then, after finally finding a
reasonably priced MS Office X upgrade ($99 vs. $200+), I decided to
try sync-ing my names with Entourage using Newtourage. I figured I'd
better do a backup before trying the sync, but found the wireless
dock would disconnect part way through the backup.

So, I pulled out my Avaya Silver card and plugged in my ethernet
card, but got no recognition slip. I tried plugging in another
ethernet card as well as resetting the Newt, but nothing I did would
allow my Newt to recognize the ethernet card.

Has anyone else had this experience?

--
Cheers,
Lurch