[NTLK] deleting lots of email msgs

From: Tom McDougal (TMcDougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 00:15:00 EST

I recently joined a high-volume email list that shall remain nameless. Two
times a day or so I connect with my Newton, download mail from my Pop
server, then read the eighty or so messages during quieter moments (in
line at the post office, walking the dog, on the phone with telemarketers,
etc etc.).

Then I want to delete them all. Far as I can tell, the only reasonable way
to do this is to manually tap the check box for all eighty messages in my
In box & then choose Delete from the routing slip.

What is lacking here is a "select all" command. Any gifted programmers
want to take that on? Or is there a trick I should know about?

-Tom

--
Tom McDougal
Tom.McDougal.84_at_alum.dartmouth.org