[NTLK] nSync / CR in addresses

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 16:04:54 EST

John --

I'm trying to track down why all of my "Street" entries in the Address
Book and my Palm have an extra carriage return in them. I suspect it's
because the "Street" entry in the Names app has two lines, and even if
the second line is empty, it is reflected in the synced data. Is that
correct?

Also, companies seem to sync with the company name in the name fields
of the Mac-side record. Do you have plans to correlate the company
field with the Mac-side company field? I keep finding more and more
little details in the Address Book that are pleasant to the user, but
must be slightly annoying for the programmer to keep track of =)

Great work.

-awc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html