[NTLK] Trade my Sony Clie N710C for your Newton MP2k/2100?

From: MAnderson_at_Shipley.com
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 13:59:21 EST

Hi:

I am interested in trading a Sony Clie n710C PalmOS compatible for a Newton
MP2k (upgraded) or a MP2100.

My Info:
I have the Sony n710c, it is in excellent condition, and has everything
that originally came in the box (not the box itself).

Here's the review: http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/sony-n710c-review.html

What I'm looking for:
I am a long time Newton user who still has an older MP2k I picked up as a
spare, but want a full 2100 capability again. I would like the Newton
keyboard as well, and also the canvas fold case.
It is my hope to get this going on a wireless network connection.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html