Re: [NTLK] Ferdi Ozguner, eBay, etc.

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:57:54 EST

Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> I don't want to stretch this unnecessarily, but my
> point doesn't seem to come across.

   Point definitely taken. And I remember the exchange on the bad after sale treatment.
   My main point was that all buyers, particularly in this time of cheap, less-than-perfect Newtons, have to know their stuff, know what questions to ask to get what they're looking for, ask those questions and wait or go elsewhere if the answers aren't what expected.
   I'll stop now.

Peter