Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: John Hawksworth-Lutzow (johnhl_at_patterson.k12.ca.us)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 11:39:15 EST

I bought a coverless 2000 UMP on eBay. I think I paid $60 for it in July.
The screen is in good shape. There's a minor scratch that looks like
someone's name (Ironically, the name looks like "Ferdi," but I'm sure that's
just my imagination). Otherwise it's been great.

And yes, of course, I've spent quite a bit on things that weren't
included--adapter, dongle, memory card, wireless card, a nice portfolio
style case with the logo, and just recently a keyboard. I'm probably in for
almost $200 now including the cost of registering software. BUT this is
replacing a virtually unused Palm III. I use my Newton everyday for so many
things. I feel a little like an evangelist when people ask about it, but
then I guess I am...

John