Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 10:01:36 EST

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 03:13 AM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> Yes, this is why I'm not that angry. The screen was in a perfect
> condition, no scratch and Nicolas told me that the backlight and the
> battery were fine.

I have two Newts with similar screen problems on both: The screen
tracking alignment is way (way!) off. I've done the credit card thing
and it hasn't helped. The screens are in good shape, and I've made sure
that the case screws aren't too tight. I see lots of comments about
screen scratches and quality, but no mention of pen alignment, which
really confuses me. Does anyone else have these problems? Is there a
way to fix them?

-awc