Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 03:21:32 EST

on 29/10/02 02:33, Glen Warner at gdwarner_at_mindspring.com wrote:
[snip!]
> If you don't want to hunt for stuff, buy a unit from Gem for $300 or
> so.
>
> My $.0075 ......

Folks,

Keep in mind that when I bought my 2100 the day it was introduced, I paid
$1249 for it plus a keyboard and a briefcase...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

brute force adj.: Describes a primitive programming style, one in which the programmer relies on the computer's processing power instead of using his or her own intelligence to simplify the problem, often ignoring problems of scale and applying naive methods suited to small problems directly to large ones. The term can also be used in reference to programming style: brute-force programs are written in a heavyhanded, tedious way, full of repetition and devoid of any elegance or useful abstraction (see also brute force and ignorance).