Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 00:26:35 EST

On Mar 29 oct 2002 John Acuff wrote:
>I bought my upgraded 2000 off eBay from phillydiscounters for $65. It
>was exactly as described. I've been quite satisfied with it. The only
>thing wrong with it is it is missing the clips on the back that hold the
>door open. No biggie since I keep it in a case all the time anyway.
>No affiliation, just a satisfied customer, in fact they just sent me am
>email letting me know that they just got a supply of aftermarket
>2000/2100-compatable A/C adapters at a good price.

You've been lucky. I bought the same unit for the same price from phillydiscounters for Nicolas.
It lacks the front door, the screen cover & a PCMCIA latch.
The auction said that it was in good condition with all latches.

I showed my discontent by e-mail. I didn't get any answer yet.

Paul

--
This wirelessly-sent message was pen-written.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/