Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 20:20:27 EST

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 06:12 PM, Varun Mehta wrote:

> Thanks for the info, but what kind of physical condition was the unit
> in?
> Was it kind of shameful, decent, or excellent?
>
> Thanks for your help :)

I would call it extremely good condition. All doors were intact and the
only thing wrong physically ( which I just recently realized) are the
missing clips on the back that hold the door folded behind. And if the
person who mentioned making these available does so, I would be
interested too.
It looked like it was either very lightly used, or kept in a case. I
have no regrets at all regarding the purchase.
John