Re: [NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 18:48:17 EST

I bought my upgraded 2000 off eBay from phillydiscounters for $65. It
was exactly as described. I've been quite satisfied with it. The only
thing wrong with it is it is missing the clips on the back that hold the
door open. No biggie since I keep it in a case all the time anyway.
No affiliation, just a satisfied customer, in fact they just sent me am
email letting me know that they just got a supply of aftermarket
2000/2100-compatable A/C adapters at a good price.

John