Re: [NTLK] Who is Ozgunner?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 16:00:34 EST

Hey 'NewtonOz'. :-)

Ferdi Ozguner(fozguner_at_ualberta.ca) aka:ebay =
id-fozguner(location=3DCanada)/aka:ebay =
id-knowledgenavigator_at_hotmail.com(location=3DUnited States) is a reseller =
on ebay. He has a history that you can check thru the archives, sad to =
think some confused you with Ferdi. His ebay auctions were/are =
questionable(i.e. Ti-Newton pen), so I posted 'ebay alert' for this list =
serve, but so have others on this list.
There have been a few 'misspellings' on this list regarding his name(s), =
they are in the archives. Due to listdad's requests, I have given you the =
jist, the rest of the story is in the archives. Careful, you will get =
copies of the emails he has sent to some on the listserve and buyers from =
ebay. So watchout for more emails on this thread.
*YES* Oz Suguitan is *NOT* Ferdi. I met OzS to pickup an eMate he sold me =
while at the UCLA campus(right nearby in Westwood, California).
------------------
>Who is this ozgunner? If I ever meet him, I'm surely going to knock him
>one in the head with a dead Palm III!!!
>
>I've gotten a few eMails complaining to me, but I'm not him, and I
>can't do anything about whatever he does on eBay or otherwise.
>
>Please don't eMail me about ozgunner!!!
>
>-Oz Suguitan
>not the ozgunner. Really!

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.