[NTLK] CISCO CARDS

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:26:56 EST

OK I know many of you have cisco cards that dont seem to work and so did i
until yesterday. i was messing around with my mp110 (ty listees for the new
battery and adapter) and i plugged in the cisco card just for kicks and it
gave me the usual message about trying to format it so i tapped yes (with my
new stylus, ty listees again) and wala! it comes back formatted. well i
figured ok maybe its messing with me but nope it works. so just to make
sure i pop it out of the 110 and slide it into my ump2k and sure enuff it
says it needs to be formatted for this system so i format it again and i now
have a 8mb cisco card. ok so go forth and try it on your mps if it doesnt
work for you let me know off list and maybe i can try to do a few in my 110.

LAG