Re: [NTLK] NaPalm: it's for real.

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 12:43:05 EST

Newts,

        How about "GiantPalm" or "BigPalm", which is what about half my
friends call my Newton, anyway? Palm's pretty protective of the Palm
name in association with PDA's. They might get annoying about calling
the program "*Palm." It might be better to call it GiantPilot or
BigPilot or NuPilot or something like that. Or we could stop trying to
fuse the palm and newton names and call it something fun like PrairieDog
or Aardvark or ...Salamander :-) . BTW, I would buy the program
especially if I could use it to run the palm medical software I use on
my TRGPro for work. Or Avantgo, which I like, too.

just a thought,

Randy

--
"The War on Drugs has really been a war on the poor. Rather than
supporting those who are vulnerable, we are punishing them and making it