Re: [NTLK] Indentations on 2000?

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 00:13:03 EDT

THEN why doesnt the mp 110 have them? i am under the impression that there
was probably a desk cradle in the works similar to what the 1x series had.
they are placed in ideal areas, they leave the interconnect door accesible
as well as the ir port and the pen holder. remember they had plans to make
the interconnect port connect to something. those indentations plus the
empty holes in the back makes me imagine it being plugged up and/or attached
to a portable docking station similar to a laptops where it would have
network connections, mice and keyboard, maybe even a monitor conection.
maybe in a far off dream it might have even plugged itno a stereo
attachment. and now that i have looked at it the desktop cradle i was
thinking of designing comes to mind with a better locking mechanism, maybe
even a rotating holder....hmmm ink different indeed.

LAG