Re: [NTLK] Ozgunner / Ebay Alert

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 06:33:24 EDT

------------------
>FULL of viruses so BEWARE!! Then after this person complained they were =
completely harrassed by the infamous Oz....on and off of eBay, so please =
beware.

Careful, 'fozguner_at_ualberta.ca' is not the same person as 'newtonOz'. =
NewtonOz is in Los Angeles, while 'Ozgunner' is in Alberta, Canada(even =
though his auctions list 'United States' as 'location').
BTW, which 'auction listing' was it? ebay item number??
I have also purchased the $5 CD and it seemed to have everything I needed =
on it.
>Kat-

Was this the one from amug?

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.