Re: [NTLK] Darned door clips

From: Steve C. (steve_at_audientmarketing.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 02:08:45 EDT

I'll take a dozen. Seriously... three newts, none with good clips...

Steve C.

On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 11:33 AM, Anthony Velasco wrote:

> I have looked into doing small scale production of clips, and offered
> to do a test run for the list. But, when I polled the list to
> determine what the demand might be, there were only two (2) list
> members who were interested in seeing this happen. Project Status:
> roundfiled. I believe most folks live without the clips, or use
> something like velcro or chewing gum to keep their door in place.

Steve Cunningham, Acme Voiceworx Marketing Geek & Voiceover Actor
steve_at_audientmarketing.com Voice mail: 800-207-0781

             When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle.
It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.