Re: [NTLK] Version 0.1h posted

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 12:53:49 EDT

I am planning on adding iCal syncing. It will happen via AppleEvents,
though, since there's no public framework available for editing iCal's
files (except for this really old vcal reading code, which is GPL).
Shouldn't make too much difference though... on today's Macs the time
required to send AppleEvents to a copy of iCal shouldn't slow it down
too much.

As for QTSS... I've got some cool stuff planned for that product.
(Although, of course, I can't talk about it.)

John Anderson